Care & Maintenance of Vinyl
- Care and Maintenance, Flooring Tips
- June 15, 2022
Please be sure to reference your Vinyl floor warranty for specific care requirements! For your general information, however, here are some basic tips and facts:
- As needed, sweep your floor to remove dirt and grit.
- Wipe spills promptly.
- Mop occasionally using a special cleaner we can recommend-just ask your sales associate for guidance.
- Avoid using detergent or soap-based products, which will dim the shine.
- Most Vinyl floors have finishes that do not require additional buffing, shining, or waxing-these actions, in fact, might harm the finish.
- Vinyl floors can be slippery when wet, so use caution when walking on them after mopping.